Pacom GMS (Graphical Management System) is a modular client-server application for multi-site organizations that provides full security system control at your fingertips. When using a Pacom solution, the seamless integration between access control, alarm and video makes it evident that the system was designed to handle all aspects of a security system right from the very start.
Pacom GMS 4
The latest software release, Pacom GMS 4 is a fully integrated security system, further building on Pacom's capabilities to remotely manage multiple sites. With Pacom GMS 4, you limit your costly service visits through extensive remote maintenance functionality.
- Supporting the new generation of Pacom 800x Controllers.
- Dockable windows. Flexibility allows the user to seamlessly move around the alarm information, instructions/call status and site address data according to personal preferences.
- Support for Google Earth© simplifies navigation when locating a site.
- More user-friendly and visually attractive layout.
- Release Notes for GMS 4.20
- Release Notes for GMS version 4.20 outlining important information related to this version of the GMS software. These release notes include the GMS Server and Workstation hardware requirements along with all new features and enhancements since the previous version of GMS was released.
- GMS Version 4.10 Datasheet
- Datasheet that outlines the new features available with GMS V4.10
- Pacom GMS 4 Brochure
- Information on Pacom GMS 4
- GMS 4.10 What's New Presentation
- Presentation that outlines the new features available in GMS 4.10.
- Release Notes for GMS 4.10
- Release Notes for GMS version 4.10 outlining important information related to this version of the GMS software. These release notes include the GMS Server and Workstation hardware requirements.
- GMS 4.07 - Help System v1.1
- GMS 4.07 online help system. To install, double-click the downloaded zip file to show its contents. Drag the "GMS Help.chm" file to the GMS "Help" folder and restart GMS.
- GMS Feature Matrix to 4.07
- Highlights the features of Pacom GMS up to 4.07.
- Using GMS 4.07 - Operator Guide v1.1
- Version 1.1 - Guide for security operators in using and working with GMS 4.07.
- GMS 4.07 Datasheet
- Highlights the capabilities of Pacom GMS 4.07.
- GMS Client Datasheet
- Highlights capabilities of GMS client workstations.
- GMS Validator Datasheet
- Describes how to enforce compliance of card data entered by GMS operators to meet specific customer-defined rules.
- GMS 4 Video Presentation
- This video presentation provides an overview of GMS 4.
- Google Earth© Datasheet