Pacom GMS (Graphical Management System) is a modular client-server application that provides full security system control at your fingertips. When using a Pacom solution, the seamless integration between access control, alarm and video makes it evident that the system was designed to handle all aspects of a security system right from the very start.
Pacom GMS 4
The latest software release, Pacom GMS 4 is a fully integrated security system, further building on Pacom's capabilities to remotely manage multiple sites. With Pacom GMS 4, you limit your costly service visits through extensive remote maintenance functionality.
- Supporting the new generation of Pacom 8001 Controllers.
- Dockable windows. Flexibility allows the user to seamlessly move around the alarm information, instructions/call status and site address data according to personal preferences.
- Support for Google Earth© simplifies navigation when locating a site.
- More user-friendly and visually attractive layout.
- Pacom GMS 4 Brochure
- Information on Pacom GMS 4
- GMS 4.10 What's New Presentation
- Presentation that outlines the new features available in GMS 4.10.
- Release Notes for GMS 4.10
- Release Notes for GMS version 4.10 outlining important information related to this version of the GMS software. These release notes include the GMS Server and Workstation hardware requirements.
- GMS Version 4.10 Datasheet
- Datasheet that outlines the new features available with GMS V4.10
- GMS 4.07 - Help System v1.1
- GMS 4.07 online help system. To install, double-click the downloaded zip file to show its contents. Drag the "GMS Help.chm" file to the GMS "Help" folder and restart GMS.
- GMS Feature Matrix to 4.07
- Highlights the features of Pacom GMS up to 4.07.
- Using GMS 4.07 - Operator Guide v1.1
- Version 1.1 - Guide for security operators in using and working with GMS 4.07.
- GMS 4.07 Datasheet
- Highlights the capabilities of Pacom GMS 4.07.
- GMS Client Datasheet
- Highlights capabilities of GMS client workstations.
- GMS Validator Datasheet
- Describes how to enforce compliance of card data entered by GMS operators to meet specific customer-defined rules.
- GMS 4 Video Presentation
- This video presentation provides an overview of GMS 4.
- Google Earth© Datasheet
- Access Control
- Pacom GMS uses proven and reliable access control technologies and has demonstrated competence in large global applications, gaining widespread acceptance by Corporate IT Managers. View details
- Intercom Management
- The GMS Intercom interface allows advanced integration with intercom systems. View details
- Alarm Monitoring
- The alarm monitoring application within Pacom GMS provides a real-time status summary of all events on a single user interface. View details
- Email Interface
- Using the GMS email interface, security personnel can be notified of events when they are not in front of the Pacom GMS. View details
- HR Integration
- Pacom GMS provides customers with the flexibility to integrate to any human resource (HR) application with the Pacom security system. View details
- Video Management
- Video management enables immediate access to video in response to an event. View details
- Real-Time Mustering
- The Pacom GMS real-time mustering module enables authorized operators to see who is in and who is out of a site. View details
- Remote Management
- If there is a data network interconnecting different facilities, the Pacom technology can be used to consolidate multiple sites and enable centralized remote management. View details
- Video Badging
- The Pacom GMS video badging module enables authorized operators to capture, import, and display images from within the standard Pacom GMS cardholder window. View details
- Elevator Interfaces
- Every Pacom Controller is capable of interfacing with selected elevator management systems (EMS). View details
- Web Client
- Pacom GMS Web Client enables authorized operators to manage access control over the Internet or a corporate intranet, using a standard web browser. View details
- GMS Config
- GMS Config is a license-free version of GMS without access control, card management and other database related GMS features. View details