- Highlights for GMS 4 07 HotFix6
- Release Notes - GMS 4.07 Hotfix 4
- GMS 4.07 - Help System v1.1
- GMS Feature Matrix to 4.07
- Using GMS 4.07 - Operator Guide v1.1
- GMS 4.07 Datasheet
- GMS Client Datasheet
- GMS Validator Datasheet
- GMS 4 Video Presentation
- Google Earth© Datasheet
- GMS 4 Brochure
Pacom GMS (Graphical Management System) is a modular client-server application that provides full security system control at your fingertips. When using a Pacom solution, the seamless integration between access control, alarm and video makes it evident that the system was designed to handle all aspects of a security system right from the very start.
Pacom GMS 4
The latest software release, Pacom GMS 4 is a fully integrated security system, further building on Pacom's capabilities to remotely manage multiple sites. With Pacom GMS 4, you limit your costly service visits through extensive remote maintenance functionality.
- Supporting the new generation of Pacom 8001 Controllers.
- Dockable windows. Flexibility allows the user to seamlessly move around the alarm information, instructions/call status and site address data according to personal preferences.
- Support for Google Earth© simplifies navigation when locating a site.
- More user-friendly and visually attractive layout.
- Access Control
- Pacom GMS uses proven and reliable access control technologies and has demonstrated competence in large global applications, gaining widespread acceptance by Corporate IT Managers. View details
- Alarm Monitoring
- The alarm monitoring application within Pacom GMS provides a real-time status summary of all events on a single user interface. View details
- Email Interface
- Using the GMS email interface, security personnel can be notified of events when they are not in front of the Pacom GMS. View details
- GMS Config
- GMS Config is a license-free version of GMS without access control, card management and other database related GMS features. View details
- HR Integration
- Pacom GMS provides customers with the flexibility to integrate to any human resource (HR) application with the Pacom security system. View details
- Video Management
- Video management enables immediate access to video in response to an event. View details
- Real-Time Mustering
- The Pacom GMS real-time mustering module enables authorized operators to see who is in and who is out of a site. View details
- Remote Management
- If there is a data network interconnecting different facilities, the Pacom technology can be used to consolidate multiple sites and enable centralized remote management. View details
- Video Badging
- The Pacom GMS video badging module enables authorized operators to capture, import, and display images from within the standard Pacom GMS cardholder window. View details
- Web Client
- Pacom GMS Web Client enables authorized operators to manage access control over the Internet or a corporate intranet, using a standard web browser. View details