Pacom GMS (Graphical Management System) is a modular client-server application for multi-site organizations that provides full security system control at your fingertips. When using a Pacom solution, the seamless integration between access control, alarm and video makes it evident that the system was designed to handle all aspects of a security system right from the very start.
Pacom GMS 4
The latest software release, Pacom GMS 4 is a fully integrated security system, further building on Pacom's capabilities to remotely manage multiple sites. With Pacom GMS 4, you limit your costly service visits through extensive remote maintenance functionality.
- Supporting the new generation of Pacom 800x Controllers.
- Dockable windows. Flexibility allows the user to seamlessly move around the alarm information, instructions/call status and site address data according to personal preferences.
- Support for Google Earth© simplifies navigation when locating a site.
- More user-friendly and visually attractive layout.
- Pacom GMS 4 Brochure
- Information on Pacom GMS 4
- GMS 4.10 What's New Presentation
- Presentation that outlines the new features available in GMS 4.10.
- Release Notes for GMS 4.10
- Release Notes for GMS version 4.10 outlining important information related to this version of the GMS software. These release notes include the GMS Server and Workstation hardware requirements.
- GMS Version 4.10 Datasheet
- Datasheet that outlines the new features available with GMS V4.10
- GMS 4.07 - Help System v1.1
- GMS 4.07 online help system. To install, double-click the downloaded zip file to show its contents. Drag the "GMS Help.chm" file to the GMS "Help" folder and restart GMS.
- GMS Feature Matrix to 4.07
- Highlights the features of Pacom GMS up to 4.07.
- Using GMS 4.07 - Operator Guide v1.1
- Version 1.1 - Guide for security operators in using and working with GMS 4.07.
- GMS 4.07 Datasheet
- Highlights the capabilities of Pacom GMS 4.07.
- GMS Client Datasheet
- Highlights capabilities of GMS client workstations.
- GMS Validator Datasheet
- Describes how to enforce compliance of card data entered by GMS operators to meet specific customer-defined rules.
- GMS 4 Video Presentation
- This video presentation provides an overview of GMS 4.
- Google Earth© Datasheet