Pacom regularly publishes a newsletter to inform our customers of the latest and greatest happenings in the Pacom world.
- Pacom Newsletter - June 2012
- In this issue, we discuss the introduction of the Pacom .is Unison product and the installation at Australia's MCA.
- Pacom Newsletter - June 2011
- In this issue the Pacom CEO, Johan Lembre, reflects on the recent Global Banking User Group and some of the themes that were discussed.
- Pacom Newsletter - January 2011
- Experiencing 25% growth in a global security market that is still very much affected by the recession feels very encouraging as we start a new year.
- Pacom Newsletter - Janvier 2011
- Vivre une croissance de plus de 25% sur le marché de la sécurité globale toujours très affecté par la récession, est très encourageant quand nous commençons une nouvelle année.
- Pacom Newsletter - July 2010
- The trend is clear. Customers are increasingly requiring solutions that are based on open standards that allow them to use multiple vendors and choose best of breed solutions. The security industry has been slow to develop standards but the increasing adoption of IP as the main means of system communication is inevitably driving the market towards standard interfaces and components.
- Pacom Newsletter - January 2010
- We are often being told how hard it is to predict the future and that's true. Even so, I believe that by looking and learning from other industries we can have a pretty good idea of how parts of the security market will develop.
- Pacom Newsletter - October 2009
- Pacom spent the last week of September on the exhibition floor at ASIS in Anaheim, California. With the number of exhibitors reduced and the total number of participants cut by more than half compared to last year, it's obvious that the security industry is experiencing something of a shake out. While this is not necessarily a bad thing for customers, as the companies remaining will be the competitive ones with a solid offering, it does leave room for thought.
- Pacom Newsletter - July 2009
- This issue, we wish to convey the importance of being close to the end customer. In many industries, including the security industry, solutions are delivered to the end customer through a number of middle men that add to the value of the final 'experience'.
- Pacom Newsletter - March 2009
- In 2009, Pacom believe that successful partnerships are key to growing business in this tough economic climate.
- Pacom Newsletter - December 2008
- The theme of this issue is profiling our channel partners, the Value Added Resellers, who work with Pacom for success in the market place. We take you on a ride across the world, from northern Australia to Boston USA, meeting with two of our valuable partners. Read what they have to say about what is key to the successful development of their businesses in these financially challenging times.
- Pacom Newsletter - September 2008
- The first edition of Pacom's quarterly newsletter. Here you will get the latest on what is happening in the Pacom world and the security industry in general. Our newsletter theme is to "propagate Pacom to you". By definition, propagate is the act of making information known. Our quarterly newsletter is seen as one way of getting out there and making our voice heard on the issues that matter.