Are you driven by passion for innovation, service and people? Join our global team and take the opportunity to learn and grow.
We offer a wide-range of rewarding careers in a global environment with challenging work and many opportunities to learn and grow in areas including engineering, R&D, finance, marketing and sales.
Our staff’s commitment to the business, their passion and desire to make an impact reflects the strong corporate culture that ties our global branches together. Many of our people have been with us for over 20 years.
The positions posted below are continually being updated so please check back regularly!
Electronic Security Company, Pacom Systems is currently seeking Bilingual Electronic Alarm Service Technician for Help Desk (Tiers 1 & 2) – 40 hours (first shift) M-F (subject to expansion) for the Sarasota Pacom Facility.
Must have 2 or more years of Electronic Alarm Service experience coupled with relevant qualifications, superior customer service attitude and have advanced written and spoken communication skills, in both English and Spanish.
Pacom Systems is a well-established global software based electronic security company and part of the larger Stanley, Black and Decker group of companies.
Providing telephone, e-mail and/or remote support to Resellers and/or End User Customers in order to answer technical queries, diagnose and resolve faults, and maintain customer satisfaction.
Providing specialized technical support by telephone, email, and/or remote desktop connection.
Developing and maintaining knowledge and skill in supported products and in those products associated with supported products, as required.
Negotiating timeframes for solution implementation with clients and updating clients on progress during problem resolution.
Identifying more complex technical issues for escalation to Senior Technical Support Engineers by effectively using the pre-established escalation processes.
PC / Server OS and Database Skills.
Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
Bilingual (English and Spanish mandatory)
Experience in electronic security products.
Experience in Pacom electronic security products highly desirable.
If you have the passion and drive to be a success in this role; please respond with Cover Letter, Resume and any relevant additional information to email@example.com
Do not contact the Pacom office directly.
Please no recruiters.
You will provide telephone, email, remote and on-site support to or customers in order to answer and resolve technical queries, diagnose faults, logging issues in a support database and maintain customer satisfaction. Provide training for our hardware and software products to dealers and/or customers.
Recent graduates in the fields of Electronic / Computer Engineering are encouraged to apply.
– Providing specialised technical support from a remote location either by telephone, email, and/or remote desktop connection
– Log and access technical solutions within a database and thoroughly documenting the status of all client liaisons and communications
– Developing and maintaining knowledge and skill in supported products and in those products associated with supported products, as required
– Negotiating time-frames for solution implementation with clients and updating clients on progress during problem resolution
– Identifying more complex technical issues for escalation to senior Technical representatives by effectively using the established escalation process
– Escalating process or project improvements to relevant parties within the organisation in order to enhance the current use of products or reduce incoming call volume and keeping Management aware of potential areas for product, services and education sales
– Conduct training courses of the hardware and software solutions to customers
– Adherence to OH&S policy and procedures
– Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required
Internally, you will deal with other Tier 1 and Tier 2 Technical Resources, R&D department, and the UK-based sales team. Externally you will communicate with technicians and sales reps in the customer network, some of their end-user customers, and their technology partners
Qualifications & Experience
– Excellent commutation skills
– Analytical & Fault finding skills
– Knowledge of electronic security system hardware
– Knowledge of IT systems
– Windows desktop and server operating systems
– Electrical / Electronic Engineering, preferably with knowledge of the Electronic Security Industry
– Experience of Telephone & online Customer Service
– Superior customer service attitude
– Advanced written and spoken communication abilities that generate a professional image of the company
– A keenness to learn, and willingness to accept and claim responsibility for technical concerns
– Ability to pass a background check and travel internationally
If you think that this is the role for you, please respond with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark your application email with “Technical Support Engineer – UK and Ireland”.