Enclosures and Power Supplies
- Pacom 8303 Monitoring Power Supply Datasheet
- Pacom Door Controller Enclosure Datasheet
- Pacom PDENCL-01 Enclosure Datasheet
To provide a complete solution, Pacom offers various enclosure and power supply options. The enclosures and power supplies can be used with the Pacom Controllers and other devices.
PD8303 and 8305 power supplies
Pacom power supplies provides a regulated 15VDC supply for powering Controllers and peripheral devices and to charge backup batteries. They have a universal AC input range for use anywhere in the world without modification, and feature auto-switching to DC or UPS input if the AC supply fails. When working as a backup battery charger and in conjunction with 8001 Controllers, they can publish real-time status of backup batteries to the system. With the PD8303, advanced monitoring and configuration options are available.
Pacom enclosures are designed for mounting various hardware components (Controllers and expansion cards, peripherals, power supplies, backup batteries etc). There are several sizes and designs available for different applications and markets:
- PDENCL-01 - Large [Controller] enclosure (non-US markets).
- PDENCL-02 - Small [peripheral device] enclosure (non-US markets).
- ENCL-L-STD/1010-01PD - Large [Controller] enclosure (US markets).
- ENCL-1058 - Small [Controller] enclosure (US markets).
- ENCL-S-STD - Small [peripheral device] enclosure with mounting plate (US markets).
- 1064-10PD - Small [door controller] enclosure (US markets).